The Brinklow Christmas Market takes place on Saturday 2nd December 23 between 11am and 5pm.
The Market is supported by community groups and individuals across the village.
Over 60 stallholders will be displaying for sale a wide variety of items suitable for Christmas presents and decoration, both inside and outside the Church, Community Hall, Scout HQ and United Reform Church hall. We also have outdoor covered space at our village pubs.
Refreshments will also be on sale. Raffle prizes will include a Christmas hamper with proceeds going to village organisations.
Children can visit Father Christmas in his grotto and we are also planning some other activities.
Everyone can admire the nativity scene outside the church and switch on of the village lights at 5.15.
Stall Holder Terms & Conditions and information.
* The non refundable fee of £15 per stall + booking fee is payable at time of reservation.
* Stall holders should arrive from 10am onwards and be setup by 1100 for the market to open.
* The market will finish at 1700 and conclude with carols by the village Christmas tree at the memorial.
* All stalls are strictly one table and two chairs as space is at a premium.
* We are unable to provide electricity, water or other services for outdoor stalls. If you require electricity for Indoor stalls you must advise us of this as access is limited – email email@example.com.
* Stalls holders may not light fires or have naked flames without firstly contacting the organisers (firstname.lastname@example.org) to advise of their intention and outline their risk assessment.
* Stallholders must display their trading address and contact details for the public to see at all times.
* Stall holders must remove their own waste at the end of each day.
* We are unable to provide exclusivity to stall holders selling specific goods or crafts. However you may contact us in advance to check for similar stalls.
* We reserve the right to move stalls for operational reasons and will endeavour to notify changes in advance.
* In the event of adverse weather conditions, please keep a regular review of our social media for updates and also ensure that the contact information which you provide above is monitored and up to date.
* Stall holders are responsible for ensuring that goods sold and activities undertaken comply fully with UK and European Consumer Laws with regard to safety, fair trading, price display, food and weights & measures. The organisers reserve the right to request changes to pitches or potentially removal of stall holders that are deemed not to be compliant with law or operating in an unsafe manner.
* Stall holders must have public liability insurance in place. The event organisers maintain the right to recover costs from you in respect of claims brought against the organiser or premises for which you may be responsible.
* We are a family event, we therefore reserve the right to refuse any stall holder applications if the goods that you sell or organisation which you promote is not in line with our event ethos.